Today I’m bringing you a post on my current top 10 favorite lip products at the moment. There’s a variety of high-end to drugstore, lip glosses, lip butters, and lip sticks. These are in no particular order.
- bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Hypnotist: fun duo chrome non-sticky lip gloss that is slightly hydrating and eventually wears down to look like a clear gloss (more info can be found in this post where I talk more about it)
- butter London Bloody Brilliant lip crayon in Toff: really like this darker mauve color on me, the formula is slightly slick on application, lasts about 4 hours and wears well
- Clinique pop lip colour + primer in Bare Pop: a MLBB color for me with some glitter, easy to wear and apply, glitter remains after color fades
- bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Raise the Bar: one of the more unique shades in my collection, with a slightly metallic finish, making it interesting but wearable
- Buxom full-bodied lipstick in Dolly: another MLBB shade, but more pigmented and pinker than Clinique Bare Pop
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution lipstick in 1993: one of the most comfortable matte formulas I’ve tried, nice wearable brown color, lasts 5+ hours
- Dior Lip Addict Lip Glow in Pink: no swatch shown since it doesn’t really show up in arm swatches, I love the scent of this (sweet mint, very faint), it turns a healthy shade of pink on my lips and perfects them to make them look smooth
- NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Flutterkiss: extremely creamy formula, tends to fade within 3 hours on me but is easy to reapply, however I dislike the packaging since it’s easy to smear the product on the inside (bullet does not twist down all the way)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya: I love the formula of these (I have several and love all of them), this is a surprise favorite since I usually don’t like colors in the coral family but this color leaves a healthy glossy finish that complements my skin tone
- Revlon Colorburst in Honey: another easy to apply MLBB color (can you sense a pattern here) with a mint scent, the crayon design makes it easy to apply and it is a good drugstore option
Keep reading for arm swatches!
As you can tell, I tend to like the same kinds of colors. These are the colors that I currently have on rotation whenever I want to wear something other than chapstick on my lips, so they tend to be very easy to wear, low-maintenance products, so if that’s what you’re looking for, these are some really good options! Hopefully my next post will have more colorful options… in the meantime, let me know if you love any of these products as well or if you have any recommendations!